Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Bravium

Every now and then I download a dozen games for my phone and give each a try. One that has stuck is called Bravium, a freemium (on mobile) side-scrolling game with steady progression set in fantasy/viking setting. Weapons are unlocked by completing new stages, but are purchased within each battle with temporary currency. A rather ingenious design decision because this provides two layers of progression: one on the larger scale where weapons are unlocked, and one on the smaller scale for each battle.


I am not affiliated with this game, or the team behind it. This is not necessarily a game that I would include on my top 10 list of favorites, but it is definitely one that I am infatuated by.

I could see myself taking design elements from Bravium and combining it with Zombie Guard to create another hit.

No comments: