Saturday, February 22, 2020

More weapons

The five weapons have been added, these are just the interesting ones worth showing as animated clips:

Poison Bubbler - permanently poisons a zombie to do damage over time

Sniper Rifle - a bit slow, but penetrates all zombies and does a lot of damage when upgraded

The Air Vortex Cannon - sucks in zombies into one space.


Suggestions for Zombie Guard 2 have been arriving in my Gmail inbox. Even though some are just a sentence of two, I am still very satisfied that people are playing long enough to reach this part of the game that redirects a browser to compose an email.

The most common suggestions are more weapons and to my surprise: multiplayer. I am glad, because these are the two features I wanted to emphasize from the beginning. So, I will continue on the right track.

No comments: