Friday, September 27, 2019

City

A bit more art and adjustments to the screen effects.

I expected myself to just use most of the art that I already licensed, but lately I have been satisfied with some of my own creations. I have continued the same style, but changed my approach a bit in Clip Studio Paint.

City buildings and random objects

Kitchen and random objects

It is a simple look, but that also is the challenge. Everything is reduced to a minimal number of blobs and lines. Just the slightest change in a curve will change the shape and make something look very different. The outlines are really thick too, so shapes can't be too narrow.

I'm just creating random objects freely, without really a firm objective in mind. Some of the pieces (especially the kitchen) will be redone.

I'd like to create a few more objects, and then put together a limited demo with just one or two zombies and a handful of weapons.

No comments: