Saturday, June 1, 2019

Post Process Effects

I have been experimenting with a lot of post-process effects. These are effects applied to the entire screen, or just a section of it. Given a shader script file, all you gotta do is drag-and-drop it onto the camera object in the scene. Easy.

Multiple effects can be applied, arranged in different orders. Vintage film, oil paint, blurs, rain, so many to choose from.


This pack came with over 300 effects. Some designers are true visionaries who know exactly what they want, but I prefer to go in reverse... I start with resources, and then playfully figure out how to utilize them.

Just like when I create a trailer video for this game, I will edit footage around a specific audio track, rather than find an audio track that best matches the video.

No comments: